Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Empty
PostSubject: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Character name and class:
Bananaman, Paladin, protection spec, def capped, between 30k and 31k hp fully buffed

Lvl:

Raid experience:
Classic – MC/ZG/ some AQ 20 / Attempted BWL first boss with DD’s
TBC – Kara/ Gruul/ Maggie/ ZA (not last two bosses)/ a little The Eye
WTK – VoA 10 man/ OS 10 man/ Naxx 10 man, Patchwerk, Gobbulus, Maexxna, Noth,

When can you raid?
Every night, however wife is a midwife so works shifts and doesn’t get home until 20:00 UK, so I like to make sure dinner is ready for her. However she only works 3 days a week!

Previous guilds?
Hands of Justice – Pre TBC
Drakan Templars – Pre TBC and TBC
Ghost Busters (my own guild to lvl in) WTK
PurpleHeadedPeopleEaters – WTK – only just joined them, they said they are a social guild and looking to do some riading, however there never seem to be more than 6 or so people online and they are not very chatty!

RL age:

RL name:
James

Previous main chars:
Jumbojimbob (72), Penfold (71)

Where are you from?
Gloucestershire UK

Who do you know in the guild?

Asharna, Naritha

Why do you want to join DD?
I am after a guild that has good sociability, but I also doing heroics and would like to get raiding again. I stopped playing WoW during TBC because I was fed up of arranging raids for Drakan Templars and then people not turning up on time, not being prepared, and not knowing how to play their class, basically wasting everyones time. I have been told that you guys enjoy a laugh when raiding but at the same time know what you are doing, and look to progress as much as possible. Also I very much enjoy having a few bevies when playing WoW, so if you are as your name suggests then you will be the perfect guild for me. I think of myself as a competent player and basically I want to play the game with a bunch of other people who are also competent, but at the same time know how to have fun!

How is your connection?
Connection is fine – Sky boradband

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before?
Never changed names

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
My wife also plays, she has a lvl 80 mage called prisaius, I think she will apply too.

Sometime I suffer from ‘Fat Fingers’ so really struggle to type, so apologies for any terrible spelling mistakes in this application.

I am a bit of a drunk, as Asharna and Naritha will tell you, but I’m one of those nice funny drunks, not an evil drunk Razz

I really enjoy tanking, but am happy to respec to whatever the guild requires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 pm

This guy Rocks.. is a real-friend.. you dont need to know anymore than he Rocks.. hee hee.. Is Lisa Joining??
Back to top Go down
bananama

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah her app is on its way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 pm

lol.. we are raiding 2 short. hurry and invite, LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 am

i can vouch for his drinking abilities Smile
Back to top Go down
Nefertem
The Nefinator
Nefertem

Male
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:40 am

drinking abilities are important!
Back to top Go down
kingenandy
Dragon
kingenandy

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 am

and bring beer, that will speed up the aplications Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:04 pm

kingenandy wrote:
and bring beer, that will speed up the aplications Razz

He lives about a mile from a Brewery!
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Beer is the lubricant of applications. Best administered to Addy and the class leader... well except I guess we don't have one, so maybe double for Addy.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:49 pm

could you plz contact me ingame.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80   Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Pally - Bananaman lvl 80
Page 1 of 1