Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Paladin Lvl 80

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Empty
PostSubject: Protection Paladin Lvl 80   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Character name and class: Kissba, Paladin

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: I've raided Naxx 10 and 25 man, OS 10 and 25 man and EoE 10 man. Done most of the TBC raiding also apart from the end game dungeons such as BT/Sunwell

When can you raid? I can raid whenever I'm free and not at work. I've looked your raid schedule over and can make 3 of the 4 sundays a month, can't really do mondays as I'm normally working in the evening and I could also raid on 2/3 of the thursdays a month.

Previous guilds? Drakan Templars, Unstoppable Force, currently in Ping Of Death with a couple of my characters.

RL age: 27

RL name: Chris

Previous main chars: Bannon/Sacredhealer/Shortstump/Cristoff

Where are you from? Derby, UK

Who do you know in the guild? Bananaman (and his army of alts), Naritha(Maless), Asharna/malakai, ersil, wizzy if he still plays also tamarix

Why do you want to join DD? To be honest I want to get more of the 25 man raid content done as well as 10 man as at the moment I can't seem to get much of it done due to conflicting raid/work hours.

How is your connection? Good rarely DC

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? Never had a name change.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? I love to play WoW, I've been playing it a long time and know a lot of the old content, it's the new stuff that I want to see more of. Also I'd like to raid with my old guildies and also if I fit in well I can also join with my resto/moonkin duel spec druid.

I applied with him before but never got to talk to the GM after speaking with marsdefender, this was while i was lvling and have since reached 80 and I'm sitting at almost 2k spell power. The reason I said I could join with my druid is the fact that in my current guild we don't seem to be progressing into Ulduar that well and also the GM isn't online as much as he was before due to work commitments ... and a broken knee Crying or Very sad so the raids that we are doing aren't that well organised or people don't tend to show for them.

Thanks for your time
Chris
Back to top Go down
Kissba

PostSubject: PS   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm

I forgot to mention that i have a semi ok holy set, If i manage to get a good holy set together I don't mind going duel spec on this character so I can swap specs as necessary. I don't have a lot of experience as a healer but I don't mind giving it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Ersil
n00b

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Protection Paladin Lvl 80   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:01 am

Ive known kissba and his other char's for ages he taught me a thing or 2 about wow Razz i think he wud be a good additon to the team Smile He has raided in many of the dungeons i have been too and allways does well o the dps Razz Allso he has many other chars that im sure if needed he cud bring as back up Razz
I wud assume he wud be prepared to respec to whatever was needed Razz
I will get all the other lovers of kissba to say how uber he is too Razz and as pally class leader is a friend of his too i hope his app goes well ! Razz ERSIL IS UBER !!
Back to top Go down
Kissba

PostSubject: Re: Protection Paladin Lvl 80   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 am

Cheers bro, remember the good old times at lvl 60 while waiting for the AV queue to let us in where we'd fly off to BRD and 2 man Lord Roccor after that ever elusive druid idol hehe and indeed ... Ersil is UBER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Protection Paladin Lvl 80   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 pm

could you contact me ingame for a chat plz Smile

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Paladin Lvl 80   Protection Paladin Lvl 80 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin Lvl 80
Page 1 of 1