Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

delinda - protection warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delinda

delinda - protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey everyone. Althought you are not actively looking for tanks atm I wanted to give it a shot.

Character name and class: Delinda, warrior.

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: 4 wings of 10man Naxxramas with my warrior. Up to SWP pre-tbc with my ex-main character which was a holy paladin.

When can you raid? Any day of the week. Thursdays can be problematic from time to time.

Previous guilds? Inspire, which went casual.

RL age: 22

RL name: Orkun

Previous main chars:

Where are you from? Istanbul, Turkey.

Who do you know in the guild? Noone, unfortunately.

Why do you want to join DD? I want to participate in defeating raid bosses in a friendly environment. DD seems like a good choice for this in my opinion.

How is your connection? I have around 250 ms.

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? No, havent change the name of my toon.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Looking forward to be one of the backbones of a solid raiding group DD has. I hope the application itself contained enough information btw. I'll be online for a possible interview or so Smile

Take care everyone.
Back to top Go down
delinda

PostSubject: Re: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:40 pm

the armory links I posted both for my main character and alternate character aren't displayed for some reason. My warriors ingame nick is delinda obviously and my paladin's nick is cyanigosa located on thunderhorn server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:34 am

Selam Orkun başvurunda başarılar Smile serverda bi tane daha Türk varmış ama haberimiz yokmuş Razz
Back to top Go down
delinda

PostSubject: Re: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Teşekkürler desteğin için. Evet konuşalım bir ara Smile
Back to top Go down
theheavyone
Uber geek

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:33 am

thank you for the application but at the moment we are full with both melee and tanks

we wish you good luck in finding a guild that needs your services
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: delinda - protection warrior   delinda - protection warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

delinda - protection warrior
Page 1 of 1