Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection warrior application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazakre

Protection warrior application. Empty
PostSubject: Protection warrior application.   Protection warrior application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 pm

Character name and class: Mazakre - Protection Warrior

Lvl: 70

Raid experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern (I have not killed Lady'Vashj), The Eye (I have not killed Kael'thas either), Mount Hyjal and Black Temple (I have raided on my twinbrothers Resto Shaman - i have only tanked Zul'Aman, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, Mount Hyjal trash and Serpentshrine Cavern trash.

When can you raid? Every day, unless there will be some real life issues ofcause. I will tell you if that happens.

Previous guilds?
I have acturlly never really been in any guilds on my warrior since i started with PvP and then just been in my twinbrothers guilds as alts because he got me invited as it was his alt, and he then been logging on my account and tanked if i havnt been home.

RL age:
18 years old

RL name:
Bo

Where are you from? Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? I don't know anybody in the guild really. My brother told me he spoke to a really nice guy (Adelesmanden) but that is really it.

Why do you want to join DD?
Again, my brother told me you where a pretty awesome guild. Had some wipes now and then ofcause, but wiping is learning. I won't complain about wipes, and i will show up with flasks for all raids.

How is your connection?
Usealy 100% stable, but ofcause disconnection happens, but very uncommon.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Well, i am getting told that i am really nice tank, i got a great raid experince as well on my brothers resto shaman, but i have seen what the tanks does, so i know what i have to do. I am not that kind of guy who keep complaining about wipes and saying "cmon fuck sake" etc. as my brother. Wiping is learning as i wrote abow. Ofcause if it is the same person wiping the group over and over again because of a disconnection as example i would might surgest to replace him - not to be rude, but to help out the raid. If not possible i wont start whining about that Smile

- I can steal my brothers shaman and spec enhancement/resto/elemental with no problem - just tell me to do it a couple of days earlyer so i can make a deal with him. I am also almost exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive so i can get a slightly better shield. Anyway, i hope to hear from you in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazakre

PostSubject: By the way   Protection warrior application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Well, i forgot to write that i am wearing the season two shoulders to get more stamina since i am def capped Smile
I also got King's Defender in my bags with mongoose in my bags, but i prefer The Sun Eater at some reason i dont really know.
I am doing great Threat Per Second anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Protection warrior application.   Protection warrior application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:36 pm

i am sorry, we cannot offer you a trial in DD, we wish you luck in finding a guild

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection warrior application.   Protection warrior application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection warrior application.
Page 1 of 1