Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior (protection)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazakre

Fury warrior (protection) Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Character name and class: Mazakre - Warrior

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: I have cleared the full tbc content and full wotlk content as enhancement and restoration shaman.

When can you raid? All days

Previous guilds? Gryning

RL age: 18

RL name: Stig

Previous main chars: Snuky

Where are you from? Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? I don't think i know any active players atm. I have been talking a lot to warfmann though.

Why do you want to join DD? I know from warfmann that DD is a great guild with some experinced players who know what to do in raids.

How is your connection? Good

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? No i have never namedchanged any of my characters.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Well, i am a 18 year old guy who study salesment atm. In my sparetime i play wow and workout in the gym. I do both have some decent dps gear and tanking gear. In tbc i cleared everything but sunwell and illidan as a protection warrior.
Back to top Go down
theheavyone
Uber geek

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:56 pm

ill have a look at your gear and prob have a chat with you in a few days (going away over the weekend) , or if u see me online first that is

//athrun
Back to top Go down
Mazakre

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:36 pm

That sounds terrific Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 pm

"I know from warfmann that DD is a great guild with some experinced players who know what to do in raids."
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...uh... I mean YES! Yes we are!
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:22 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Mazakre

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:12 am

Fury (protection)
- By that i mean i got gear for both fury and protection and i got a great knowledge about both specs Smile
Back to top Go down
theheavyone
Uber geek

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 pm

im sorry but atm we cant give u a spot in Drunken dragons due to us being melee heavy as it is , but with your gear and all you shouldnt have a problem finding a raiding guild

i wish you luck in that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior (protection)   Fury warrior (protection) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1