Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Protection Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Protection Warrior.   Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am

Character name and class: Archii , Protection Warrior Smile.

Lvl: 80.

Raid experience: WoTLK : Naxxramas 10 man , OS 10 , 25 man, VoA 10 man. TBC : Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, TK, SSC, Magg, Zul'Aman.

When can you raid? Almost every day after 18:00 (server time) except fridays and saturdays sometime, but I will give you a whisper if I wont be able to raid.

Previous guilds? Order Of Snaivtal , Infinity, Conviction.

RL age: 16 , soon 17.

RL name: Arthur.

Where are you from? Latvia.

Who do you know in the guild? No one.

Why do you want to join DD? I wanna join DD , because I want to raid, have some fun and meet some new people at the game and because I can't find a guild at the moment , so I hope I can join You.

How is your connection? It's fine : 100-250 Smile

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
Well.. Im a friendly person Very Happy. I'm a big Ice-Hockey fan , Im watching almost every game of the KHL (Continental hockey league). I like to spend my free time by riding my Yamaha TDR125 Cool and having fun with my friends and girls at parties afro . I don't like selfish people, Im always helping my friends as I can when they need me.

About my WoW gaming :
I know my class tactics very well. I'm checking websites about warrior theories and tactics every week , to get my tanking skill higher Smile Also before each raid I'm checking movies about boss tactics Smile
Heres my Armory link if You want to see my gear Smile :

P.s I've got a little problems with my english grammar sometimes , but I know english language very good , got 8/10 on my exam Wink

Thank you for reading my application , Archii. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Protection Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior.   Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 am

I am sorry we are not in need of a tank. gl in finding a guild

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Protection Warrior.
Page 1 of 1