Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application - Finally.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valle/Ja

Rogue application - Finally. Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:45 pm

There! Now I figured out how to make an application >.< Razz

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: I've done Kara, ZA, Gruul, TK, SSC, MH all except last boss and BT half of it. And I've also done some stuff pre-tbc but never got to more than T2 (unfortunately) Sad

When can you raid? I should be able to raid every day I think. At least the raiding days listen on the forum. Allthough I'm switching appartment in a couple of months or so then I might have sligh difficulties attending - but you will be informed about that when the time comes. Wink

Previous guilds? Actually I've been to DD before, about two years ago - I joined on the actual TBC release day. I think it was 16:th Febuary 07. After that I've been to Been There Done That and Shai Hulud (I know you don't like me saying that but I think you already know. But to be honest - I don't think I've done anything 'wrong' and I think it's more important to be honest in your app that lying so there you have it. At least those were the guilds I've been the most serious with I think.

RL age: 17 - 18 in may.

RL name: Valdemar *Real royal* at least that's what people say :p

Where are you from? Southern Sweden in a city called Kalmar.

Who do you know in the guild? I know Heavy - met him 06 in Dreamhack and I met him again at Dreamhack winter 07. Umm, I've started to know some more people aswell, like Pente, Flameboyz and some other guys. I did quite alot of heroics with a good few a couple of days ago - Really enjoyed it. Oh crap! Almost forgot Zoe (Sorry) Sad We keep in touch over skype and MSN mostly, but she is the person I know the best in DD I think - we've got alot of time spent together through chatting.

Why do you want to join DD? The biggest reason why I wanna join the Drunken Dragons is that I've been in it before and it was by far the most mature and funniest guild I've ever been to. At the same time you put quite alot of encounters behind your back as you progress raided. I read somewhere that you see yourselves as a Family and I can do nothing but agree with that statement Smile The people in the Drunken Dragons are so funny, spend the most of my time laughing with them (except for the last boss in Halls of Lightning which a couple of us was furious about!). I also think I could be a big part of the killin' as you guys spank bosses in various instances/raids.

How is your connection? Very stable, rarely gets DC's and when I do, it's probably one of the cats eating the cable... :p That actually happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:52 pm

I know you,

you are that nice rogeu that helped us with some heroics.
You know you class and you are good to people so my vote you got.
Hope to cya online whit us.

Frendly greetz Duranor
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Fantastic Rogue, but the cock forgot to mention me ! (Valaina if he doesn't know that's me lololl)

Good luck though matey Smile

Hope ya get in !

<3 Harr/Val
Back to top Go down
Yoghurt
Uber geek
Yoghurt

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Valle/Ja wrote:
I think it's more important to be honest in your app that lying so there you have it.

win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Valle/Ja wrote:

Oh crap! Almost forgot Zoe (Sorry) Sad

Sad Sad I'm a little hurt Sad Sad

However

Gief invite to Drunken Dragons to Valle ploix?

<33
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:21 pm

welcome back, give me a /w ingame for an invite.

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - Finally.   Rogue application - Finally. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue application - Finally.
Page 1 of 1