Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemissis

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello Drunken Dragons,

My (Ingame) Name is Nemissis, Irl name which would be easier to pronounce: Nick.

I am a level 70 rogue with a decent amount of Raid Experiance, I've done basically everything besides last boss of Sunwell.
I can raid pretty much everyday off the week, I do attend to a University so during the day i'll either be Studying or at school. Mostly I'm online from either 16:00 or 18:00 till my GF tells me to come to bed ^^

Real life name(As to be read above): Nick
Real life age: 18, (14-11-89) Soon 19 as you can see...*Bring me a B-day cake!*
I'm from Rotterdam, The Netherlands I do not know anyone in the guild besides Flameboyz ( Thing that's his name ) but i've only met him since today.

I would like to join Drunken Dragons, because I am always very active in PvE and I heard some great things about DD, I have been out of WoW for a month or so, and I've recently returned to play once again, I have been looking around for guilds, and asked a few people who the Top PvE guilds were, I got listed with alot of names Postal, ( The rest I forgot ) but Drunken Dragons instantly felt the right choice!

Informations about Moi:

I'm an easy going chap, work out 3 times a week, as you can read above I attend to a University. I usually either hang out with friends, spend time with my GF, go on holiday or Play WoW, I will be a l w a y s on time, and ready for a raid, ( There might be some occasions which we all have had before that you miss out a raid, but I will try to prevent that by either not signing up, or work on a very good apology ^^ )

My connection is uber! All you need to know^^, I'm not really such a PC nurd, and so basically have not the strongest clue about my Connection.. my bro said it is a 32mbit connection... I can't say hes right or wrong, I have got no idea ;D

Thanks for your time, and I hope my application is a success!

best regards.
Nick.

PS: If I left anything out, forgot anything, Don't understand some sentences, please contact me on Seed_of_Corruption@live.nl and I will adjust my mistakes!
Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Very Happy i like this rogue Cool
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:06 pm

i dislike his spelling of nemissis >.>
Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Hey ben ook uit nederland en heet ook nick en ben ook 18 heheheheh.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:18 am

could you give me a /W ingame Smile

ty

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1