Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application of Cruaso Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cruaso1

application of Cruaso Rogue Empty
PostSubject: application of Cruaso Rogue   application of Cruaso Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 am

Character name and class:

Lvl: 70

Raid experience: All before SwP/pre-tbc exp aq40/ZG/MC/onyxia whole 2 bosses in BWL/Naxxramas

When can you raid all the time :PP if there is a need got lots of free time now Wink

Previous guilds? im not from this server i have drood 70 on pvp server spinbreaker ... i farmed MH/BT there and all previous i was tank/dps/resto for the needs of the guild... char name is Ejs i was in 3 guild 2 of them disbanded 3rd im in now Smile D e l i r i u m Wink

RL age: 23

RL name: Peter

Where are you from? Poland

Who do you know in the guild? ask them if the know me hehe Very Happy joke Razz Adelesmanden

Why do you want to join DD? progress meet new ppl have fun

How is your connection? 4MB =]

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Im kinda expirinced guy in raids bosses and rest Wink done all but not SwP i know all aspects of healing/dpsing/tanking bosses in every stage ... im a nice man Smile and can help if there is a help needed i always come prepared for raids and im on time there where they should be .
Back to top Go down
cruaso1

PostSubject: Re: application of Cruaso Rogue   application of Cruaso Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 am

forgot to write name and class done it in post topic xD char: Cruaso class Rogue =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application of Cruaso Rogue   application of Cruaso Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:02 pm

sorry matey your gear lvl is a bit to low for what we are in at the moment. good luck finding a guild.

blood
Back to top Go down
Cruaso

PostSubject: Re: application of Cruaso Rogue   application of Cruaso Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 am

as previous i upgraded a lot of the gear and what you tell now Razz ring from badges is on its way matter of cuple of days..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application of Cruaso Rogue   application of Cruaso Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application of Cruaso Rogue
Page 1 of 1