Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application rogue :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application rogue :) Empty
PostSubject: Application rogue :)   Application rogue :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Application form

Character name and class: Widor, Rogue

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: naxx 10 cleared, naxx 25 almost, done a bit of ulduar 10 and ready for it. can also fill spots for 25 when needed

When can you raid? allways

Previous guilds? The Dawn of Alliance

RL age: 16

RL name: Gerald

Previous main chars: none, i concentrate on my rogue

Where are you from? Im proud to be dutch Smile

Who do you know in the guild? Well not really know him, but when i saw Chuckhim in a voa 25 fight(hes a rogue too) i wanted to improve my dps to high numbers just like his :p

Why do you want to join DD? because i want to raid more and i like to meet new ppl

How is your connection? good, dont have any lag while in raids, only a very little bit when walking around in dalaran

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? didint have a name change

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Well.. i really want to raid more and this guild is my very last hope for more raiding.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Application rogue :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application rogue :)   Application rogue :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

i am sorry, we cannot offer you a spot in DD, we wish you luck in finding a guild.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Application rogue :)
Page 1 of 1