Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow priest application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shadow priest application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 pm

Greetings,

Character name and class: Yehat, priest (shadow)

Lvl: 70

When can you raid?: Pretty much anytime. Your current raid schedules are no problem.

Previous guilds: Silver Oak Guardians, Infuse, The Companions, Danu Nephilimer
RL age: 30

RL name: Dag Lunden

Where are you from?: Norway

Who do you know in the guild?: Fatemmet, Swiftbow, Auntpeg, Astel, possibly other(s)

Why do you want to join DD?: First and foremost I wish to be in an accomplished guild, to have a group of skilled and geared ppl I can grp with.
I also wish to be a part of raids if and when a spot should open up. As I have had a several month long hiatus from wow I'm now stoked to continue
playing, and will be online quite a lot onwards.

How is your connection?: 6mbits down, 1mbit up. It is stable.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?: I've played since launch of original game, and my main has always been priest. Most of this time I have been a shadow priest, and have a lot of experience raiding as one. Although I raided MC, ZG & BWL in original, I have only raided Kharazan, TK and Gruul in BC. Since I took a long break I didnt advance further. I'm now rdy to advance further and experience more high end content! Socially you will find me mature, and always well behaved. Completely free of whining, I always see things through to the end, even if it means going overtime.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm

hi there, could you contact me ingame for a chat Smile

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm

rofl:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 pm

don't scare him harriot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest application   Shadow priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest application
Page 1 of 1