Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy priest application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holy priest application Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Frable , lvl 70 holy priest

Raid Exp: MC,BWL,ZG,KZ

When can you raid? Only mondays,saturdays,sundays and maybe thursdays ( have basketball training on other days )

Previous guilds : Knights of Justice ( for 1 day) didn't like the people there

RL age : 14

RL name : Martin

Where you from? Latvia

Who do you know in the guild? Dougaal, Tylon

Why do you want to join DD? Want to join a social guild where people play the game just for fun and doesn't raid every day ( I don't know how often you're raiding here ). I did a heroic today with some peeps of DD and they were really nice so I thought maybe this one is the right guild.

Connection: It's fine.

Anything else you wanna tell us?
Well....had a brake for couple of months coz of basketball tournaments and my gear isn't so good ( but it's not bad either ).So I haven't got so much xp in tbc raids.But I want to raid in wotlk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 am

must have been awfull in KoJ, leaving after one day!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 pm

aye it was :/ I've never seen such an unsocial guild ... peeps talked only to players they know in RL :/ so I got the whole time ignored if I asked something or if I was looking for a group to somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

I am sorry, we cannot offer you a spot in DD, we wish you luck in finding another guild

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest application
Page 1 of 1