Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mads

Holy Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Application   Holy Priest Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Character name and class: Madsvjj holy priest

Lvl: 80 of course

Raid experience: Downed everything but EoE 25. My achievement log said's i dont have killed Kel'thuzad in naxx 25. But i've i got dc at 5% and diddent get achievement's. If u don't belive me i got widness's :p

When can you raid?Monday, Tuesday, wednesday, Thursday, Some times friday, some times saturday And sunday.

Previous guilds? Inspire and Amnitech

RL age: 14 year's old

RL name: Mads

Previous main chars: This char have allways been my main

Where are you from? Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? None atm. I think so not all sure. Hopefully if i join i'll get to know all of u (:.

Why do you want to join DD? Becouse i want to join a raiding guild that raids about 2-4 times a week and a raiding guild that are going to raid Ulduar. And it's always nice to write with ur guild m8's in /G

How is your connection? 10 Mbit per second. About 60 fps and 150 Ms

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? I've never namechanged before

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Im not so often online on my main char (Madsvjj) Most often online on alt's. But i'll always be online fore raids. Here is my gear and stuff:
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Holy Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application   Holy Priest Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:58 pm

I am sorry, we cannot offer you a spot in Drunken Dragons, we wish you luck in finding a guild.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Holy Priest Application
Page 1 of 1