Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ðwarde2

Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it Empty
PostSubject: Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it   Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Character name and class:

Dwarde
Priest Lvl 70
Atm DISC spec

Raid experience:

MH first 2 bosses
TK Voidy
SSC not hydross but the 3 afther that ( i am terable with names)

When can you raid?

All the 3 days Smile basically i aint online wendesday and friday (wendesday i am later online and fridays until like 21:30)

Previous guilds?

Drunken Dragons i was as PVP-er but wanted raiding again but there was no priest spot so i left to other guild to get some raiding on and some experience
bin in some other guilds on other servers but you don't know them so cant be bothered to add them Very Happy

RL age:

20 (I'm getting old Sad

RL name:

Peter

Where are you from?

The Netherlands

Who do you know in the guild?

Swiftbow, Fatemmet, Astel , Athrun, Dougaal, Gaewyn, Rasp (and more these i know by name out my bare head Razz)

Why do you want to join DD?

To become a core raider with you guys and do the raiding with you...(i wanted to joined DD pre tbc for raiding so its a pretty long time i wanna raid with you guys, basically from the days KT kinda falled apart if peeps even remember KT)

How is your connection?

Best there is to get where i live ( which is uber speedy Razz)

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?

There is so much about me ... If i get back in DD you'll find out about it soon enough:)

plz copy the form into a post and answer the questions.

Why i have to copy this I don't get just did it Very Happy

Hope to get in would be uber really wanna make something of it if i get the chance

Uhm i didn;t like armory cause well it aint on the form Razz and cause its pvp gear anyways so ask me ingame for gear Shadow Healing or PVP
Back to top Go down
Gaewyn
Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it   Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:10 am

I´m sorry, but we still dont have any free priest spots, which mean that it would be the same as last time for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Ðwarde2

PostSubject: Re: Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it   Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 am

Meh Swift sayed you might needed Sad ahwell if you need me ill be running around like a chicken somewhere in a pvp guild for now then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it   Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply Pries shadow healing Disc you name it
Page 1 of 1