Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warfmann is comming BACK !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Warfmann is comming BACK !!!   Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

well you all know me : ) and since im not in the guild ill just write in the apliocations list Smile
Hope i dont have to write a whole apply form ^^

I just cant stay away from World Of Warcraft !!!
So i decided to return to Drunken Dragons and Kick some Scourge ass !! Very Happy
hope i can join you guys again Smile

ill get the acc running at the beginning of april Smile blizz hasent made it posible for me to pay via credit card so have to buy gamecards now -_- but im looking forward to play again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warfmann is comming BACK !!!   Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:07 am

A cool hopfully you get back in bud don't leave us again thene! Razz
Cya in game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warfmann is comming BACK !!!   Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm

well i never left "per se" i just took a brake Smile but m8 ill be playing on palic's acc on his warlock Fearbyebye Smile meet you there we can talk there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warfmann is comming BACK !!!   Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

cool on skool now be back around 3 oclock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warfmann is comming BACK !!!   Warfmann is comming BACK !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warfmann is comming BACK !!!
Page 1 of 1