Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to get back;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skruf

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: Want to get back;)   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey Drunken Dragons. Long time no see.
This is Skrufmeister and i guess u all know that i have been in Drunken Dragons before. I left because i quitted playing wow. I was controlled by it. All i was thinking about was playing wow and i stopped playing. Then i left the guild because i thought i was gonna stop playing forever. Then i let my best IRL friend Ole play on it. I have stopped playing wow and when my best friend asked if he could play on my character i said yes because i didnt care anymore. Im telling this just so u know that didnt gave my character away to some random kid but a really close friend i have known for ages and see almost everyday.
I understand if u dont want me back in guild, but i really want to get back so i am applying anyway:)

Character name and class: Skrufmeister, human rogue

Lvl: 74 ( 80 in a couple of days)

Raid experience: I have done all the heroics 100 times (tbc) cleared kharazan, zul aman, gruul, all bosses exept last one in Mount hyal, and some black templ. ( this character have also been in sunwell an nailed illidan, but that was not me playing)

When can you raid?
I can raid every sunday. Monday after 17:00
wednesday after 17:00 and some saturdays:)

Previous guilds?
Goldshire(different realm) ravenholdt, Pulse( not me playing)

RL age: 18 ( 17.8.1990

RL name: Hans Christian

Where are you from? Norway

Who do you know in the guild? I know some of the players but long time since i have played but atleast i know Istandir and adorra

Why do you want to join DD?
I wan to join DD because i am tired of playing with newbies. I im tired of bad pugs who always ends with wipes and waste of time. I liked it when i was i drunken dragons, I want to play serius. Play with good players, players that is bether then me so i can learn from them and advance to bee a bether player myself:)
How is your connection?
Good. not any problem

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
I am a 18 year old man ( not a virgin) who goes to school and works 2 days a week ( need money for beer) i like to play wow, hang with friends, party and play guitar hero and rockband. I know my experience is not so good as other applyers but i will always be prepared for raids, readen on tacs and will always to the best for the guild and the teamwork. If u have any questions please dont dare to contact me.

Yours sincerly
Skrufmeister
Back to top Go down

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to get back;)   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 am

nice to see u are alive skruf Smile
Back to top Go down
skruf

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: :P   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:23 am

yeah, you to m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skruf

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: :P   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 pm

and i ment u dont have to hesitate contact me. haha Razz
Back to top Go down

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to get back;)   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:11 pm

not up to me btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to get back;)   Want to get back;) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 pm

welcome back, give me a shout ingame for an invite.

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Want to get back;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to get back;)   Want to get back;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to get back;)
Page 1 of 1