Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balias/saitan is commin back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Balias/saitan is commin back Empty
PostSubject: Balias/saitan is commin back   Balias/saitan is commin back Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:57 pm

hello guys. iam back from my break and in the matter of really short time i will be able to raid full time as well Smile

iam interested in joining with my DK who currently are frost tank specced with quite okay gear. if really needet i can go dps with him as well but would prefer tanking.

iam also lvling my shaman that you might know from old days (saitan) who iam planning on making elemental/resto(offspec).

sins you know me from before i wont make a full apply Smile

the reason i "left" was that i had to take a break from wow cuz of alot of stuff happening IRL and bad timed job. but both problems are about to be fixed within very short time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balias/saitan is commin back   Balias/saitan is commin back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:49 am

Hi m8 hope you can come back,

Good times whit you always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balias/saitan is commin back   Balias/saitan is commin back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Woohooo Very Happy Hope you get back in DD m8 Smile miss having you in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Balias/saitan is commin back   Balias/saitan is commin back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

could you plz grab shegoat for a chat Smile

ty

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balias/saitan is commin back   Balias/saitan is commin back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balias/saitan is commin back
Page 1 of 1