Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonnas

Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T Empty
PostSubject: Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T   Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Character name and class:Sonnas Paladin

Lvl: 60

Raid experience: lvl 60 MC and blackwinglair when Drunken dragons started to raid as a guild

When can you raid? well left the game before burning crusade came in i know i don't fit any of the criteria but just trying to see if i can get back into my old guild that i'm very fond of and whould to continue to play with.

Previous guilds? Drunken Dragons

RL age: 18

RL name: Joe

Where are you from? London UK

Who do you know in the guild? all the old members before burning crusade ofc Adorra included the best priest i knew Smile

Why do you want to join DD? The best guild enjoyed my time there and hope to continue my wow days there

How is your connection? 8mb broadband

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Used to be the best Pally joking Razz well i hope u guys remember me has been along time i know i lack alot of raid exprience above blackwinglair but i catch on quick but atm gear is a problem ofc i just came bak to the game so only lvl 60 shouldn't take too long to get to 70 but gear is wack all my GM gear and raiding gear is useless now T_T Over all i reckon i am a gd pally for raids i hanld ehealing great and gd team work. Plz let me come home i beg i miss u guys
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T   Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 pm

OMG OMG OMG...WB....!!!!! cant wait to log on and see you online on my friends list Smile

i've missed you Smile

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Hoping an old friend to the guild can come bak after 2 years T_T
Page 1 of 1