Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join you Guild :O)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naritha/

Application to join you Guild :O) Empty
PostSubject: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Raid experience: MMmmm been a while. Done all of Kara, killed a dragon ive forgot her name thinks is ony's sister?, think we cleared ZA. I have not raided for awhile due to taking my time leveling with my partner as we rushed 60-70 done it in 6 days and regreated it as missed alot and got abit bored.

When can you raid? ... fri,sat,sun nights and anytime monday or tuesday.

Previous guilds? I was in Drakan Templars for about 3-4 years with my boyfriend but the guild very sadly broke up. Gm needed a break and lots people left the game to join the real world. Im currently in a guild called Lovers for Infinity which only has me and my fiance and all are alts in it as we share a bank so its easier.

RL age: 28.. will be 29 March 14th 2009

RL name: Emma

Where are you from? England near Reading

Who do you know in the guild?
Well anyone who used to know my fiance Malakai who was a holy Pally in your guild for some time, till i forced him to come and join me in Drakan Templars when your guild broke up once. You maybe remeber me as Malakaiess a Fire Mage.
We had a ingame wedding with Drunken Dragons & Drakan Templars with alot of people turning up which was such great fun and on my real life birthday.

Why do you want to join DD?
Because i remember everyone always being so nice to and even tho i was not in your guild i always got invite to come alone to instances and raids. I remeber my first time in BWL with you guys.. i had no idea what i was doing but had such great fun and remember everyone having a great laugh. Im after a fun- friendly guid but i also know when to work hard and help the guild, i love making things for the guild my own designer bags, gems, ive even got my own dress range and shirts for men.( omg im sounding alittle nuts). I Love to grind to make my gear better so i become a better benfit to the guild. O think ive lost the point of the question.. soz start again:

Why do you want to join DD?

Because i want to make friends, help people, hope that i can help the guild become number 1 on the server but 25th is cool:O). I want to be able to use Ts again and hear voices as i find this more fun. I wanna join DD's as my partner Malakai/Asharna is hoping to join back when he is 80 but i dont see why you gotta wait till then so im applying now:O)

How is your connection? Very good and if it has bad lag we have a backup internet connection.. My Fiance works with p.c's-internet etc so we have good p.cs :O)..

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?

Im finally having a real life wedding on 7.8.10 and going to Mexico for my honeymoon .. wooohoo

O i have a level 76 restro druid.. Tree called Naritha
& level 70 Mage called Malakaiess.. Fire Mage
I have more alts but there all 40-60

Im a Supper Chef at a old peoples home.. i love to cook and eat

I also have done alot of real life guild mets and am always up for meeting new people or getting together for a Lan.

KK i think i should stop or i might put you off :O) Thankyou XxXxXx

I love Horses in real life and owned 2, i wish i had the mount called Zhevra as im mad on Zebras but i dont have a clue how to get it.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Soz i just found out from my partner its not Onys Sister it was. Embarassed

Phil says:
Thats a pit lord Magdatherion
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Skills   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Tailoring 402
Enchanting 403

Im working on these skills flower

I cant wait to make a flying Carpet from Tailoring cheers
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:37 pm

omg she can has horses, she gets my vote ^^
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:37 pm

holy crap a long aplication Razz but thats just a gd sign Razz
Back to top Go down
Nefertem
The Nefinator
Nefertem

Male
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Already in, fool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm

OMG yes it does look rather long now ive just looked at some of the others Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:07 am

O she sounds Lovely.. Defo invite for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 am

I don't like her, sounds like a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Urmmm harriot your my bitch,

i like naritha and all the new people that joined they are verry soical not like you only spamming the forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm not your bitch, you wish I was, but the fact of the matter is

Harriot > Duranor.

And I've spoken to Emma on facebook a few times lol, she is a very lovely lady, I was just mucking around Dura >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm

OOooo i went from being a Bitch to a Lady Harriot.. hee hee Very Happy

Lady-Bitch or Bitch Lady?
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 am

Bitch Lady.

Def.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join you Guild :O)   Application to join you Guild :O) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join you Guild :O)
Page 1 of 1