Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna join guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hello, D

Wanna join guild Empty
PostSubject: Wanna join guild   Wanna join guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Character name and class: My Ingame name is Ninjaelf and Im a Death Knight.

Lvl: 80 Wink

Raid experience: i cleared naxx10/25, os10/25 voa 10/25, all heroics and old school raids, and first boss in ulduar Neutral

When can you raid? I can raid 24/7 Smile

Previous guilds? I been in many .. heres some: Gnomish Nightmare, Sparta, Death by number, Nordic Pirates and many others Wink

RL age: 19

RL name: Simon Quist

Previous main chars: My main is Ninjaelf but before him i had lvl 78 Druid NE named Boringelf.. ( i still got him tho )

Where are you from? Im from Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? Tamarix

Why do you want to join DD? Because i heard it was good and want a good solid Raid / Social guild Smile

How is your connection? My Connection is good, cant say what i got because i dont really know atm But i Dc 1 a year or so

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? I Never had a Name Change.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?

Well im 18 years and my name is Simon Quist, Smile and yeah 1 thing more.. I Really! wanna join ur awesome guild Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Wanna join guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna join guild   Wanna join guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Ninja

I am sorry, we cannot offer you a spot atm, but we wish you luck in finding a guild.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Wanna join guild
Page 1 of 1