Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application pally (usually dps or tank)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nash

Application pally (usually dps or tank) Empty
PostSubject: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 am

As first hello. I'll start with my story first pretending i did not see the last question that asks if i want to tell anything about myself.
I play WoW since a few weeks after the launch and started on Aszune. Always played with friends. When i hit lvl 60 i joined the Drakan Templars. Wich was the first guild i ever stepped into a raid with. Had lots of fun with these guys. Played through WoW and TBC with them. But at the end of TBC people decided to quit WoW, and it got kinda boring for me too. But then the RotLK launch was approaching and some of my RL friend started playing. But unfortunately this was on another realm. (Sylavanas) So i leveled there exactly the same character as i had here on Aszune clown But now they quit playing and i found out people from Drakan Templars started playing again this expansion. So now i transfered my lvl 80 to Aszune and im looking for a guild.

Character name and class:
Nashwin, Paladin (any spec really, i got 3 epic pve sets but i prefer to dps or tank wich will most likely be my two specs when dualspec finally arrives.

Lvl:
80 ofcourse, no slacking here

Raid experience:
I've cleared everything except sarth +x drakes at normal and heroic mode.

When can you raid?
Almost every day in the evenings. Might be off on some occasional weekend days but not too much i hope. Because i like relaxing ^^'

Previous guilds?
In chronological order:
Drakan Templars (Aszune)
Project Pannekoek (Sylvanas)
B L I S S (Sylvanas)
I'm guildless now/cry (Aszune)

RL age:

RL name:
Jelle (yeh weird name i'm dutch cant help it Smile )

Previous main chars:
Was and always will be Nashwin

Where are you from?
Netherlands Razz

Who do you know in the guild?
Bananaman/Jumbojimbob, Prisaius, Holymoley, Asharna, Naritha, Ersil

Why do you want to join DD?
I'm looking for a guild that raids some days of the week. Not too hardcore. Very important are friendly players that are fun to play with. And you DD snatched lots of the old Drakan Templars who are basically the reason why i transferred to Aszune again Very Happy

How is your connection?
Solid as a rock (wich should be for that price!) and i just bought a new computer. I have never played this smooth, i love it.

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before?
I'm always Nashwin, but people call me Nash.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
uhh not really, but you can always ask if you're curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 am

Omg weer een nederlander,
hahaha suc6 met je apply hopelijk zie ik je online Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:00 pm

OMG Nashwin.. We missed you where you been...

In this guild is Sonnas uber Pally Healbot and Nathan is uber dps & Bananaman is great Pally tank, so you got some lovely healthy competition.

When i was in Drakan Templars Nashwin was just ownage.. Yeah baby you rocked!!

This guy is soooooo lovely a must for all guilds.... Well defo DD's anyways!

He helps everyone and knows how to have a laugh.. Ooooo im Soooo happy you come back to this server:O)

OMG Soooooooo chuffed your back.. Yeahhhhhhhh!!!

O Nashwin always rocked Hard as Dps.. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm

We are being infiltrated by dutchies! aoon they will take over the world

*Edit" post number 150!
Back to top Go down
Nash

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeh everyone knows that one day the dutch will rule the world muhahahah Twisted Evil

I missed you guys too ofcourse emma ^^ I guess Aszune is really my WoW home x)
Oh and i'm not as good as mala says x) I just like to play the game.

Also hi to the peeps i dont know. *waves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Nice app mate. Good to see you back on Aszune!

Really hope you get in. You'd fit in perfectly, aswesome player and one of the nicest people i've aver met on the game!

LOVE U NASH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 pm

No Nashwin is mine Bananaman!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Omg hoe krijg je dat voor mekaar dat mensen om je vechten nash ?
Back to top Go down
nash

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 am

love and be loved Wink

ik heb geen idee ;o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 am

I did a couple of runs with this guy, hes quite good dps, besides I m sure I know him from somewhere back when I was playing my mage, would be nice to have him in our ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 am

OMG!!!! This guy may beat nathan on dps !!!

Also didt a instance whit him and he is a asome dps.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Shoo, go away! Don't take my loot! *waves nash off* Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk
Nash

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 pm

The runs were fun guys ^^ I even got a new belt wich gave me an amazing 12 strength more /flex
Back to top Go down
Gaewyn
Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Application approve but only as a casual player.
We dont have room for more melee in our raidgroup atm but you are welcome to join as a casual player and maybe sometime in the future there will be a free spot as a raider aswell Smile

/Gae
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

I did Voa 25 with you last night

Good tank ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application pally (usually dps or tank)   Application pally (usually dps or tank) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application pally (usually dps or tank)
Page 1 of 1