Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diddy

DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Empty
PostSubject: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Character name and class: Dkdiddy - Death Knight

Lvl: 80

RL age: 18

RL name: Martyn FRANK Kenyon

Previous main chars: Eyeownyou (70 Hunter) and Luthas (64 Druid)

Where are you from? Madchester! (UK)

Who do you know in the guild? Shadz! <3

Why do you want to join DD? Because i want to join a guild who occasionaly raids and are serious about it when they do, but can also have a laugh too. I also want to join because i'm sick of being qq'd at in PuGs for being "undergeared" and "underskilled" at raiding/hcs :-(. And an active chat is always nice!

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? Well, my hunter before he got transferred which was over a year ago now.. he was called Kenyon back then.

What's your favorit things to do ingame? Well my rotation is Dailies then random HCs, maybe a spot of farming every now and then. And if i get bored (which i often do) i level my druid.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? I'm a funny onion and one cool dude.

P.S. If you check out Dkdiddy in the armory i think he's got his DPS gear equipped. If you leave me a message i would happily come and show you both speccs :-).

Also, i am currently levelling a resto druid which is on another server atm. Hopefully 80 and transferred at christmas!

Hope to hear bck from you lot, Thanks in advance for reading my app!
Back to top Go down
Diddy

PostSubject: .   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Btw, i registered with the forum - i thought thats how you applied - i am deeply sorry - promise :-P.
Back to top Go down
lovekillz
n00b
lovekillz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:21 pm

btw for u who dont know my toon Shadz AKA lovekillzz/TT Very Happy my priest aint in DD yet but will be soon but bk to the apply.

hope u get accepted m8 into the best guild ever!! DD is my 1 n only ever home from home lol good luck and hope to see u in DD soon m8, more randoms then?
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:03 am

hi
try and grab me ingame for a chat.

Ill be on either Flamegirlz or bootylizious

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 am

accepted, welcome to DD

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 am

<3 great guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)   DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS/Tank DK! Also for fun! :)
Page 1 of 1