Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid Application

Go down 
+2
Zombzar
Nathan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ersil

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Character name and class:
Ersil / Druid (moonkin/resto/feral)
Lvl:
Raid experience:
I have been playing since day 1 and have exp of most raids.Recently i have done most of naxx 10/25 i havce tried Malygos 10 ( lol nice and hard) done OS on 10 and 25 easy
When can you raid?
I shud be able to raid all the days am needed but have recently started to actualy go out and see friends but am prepared to give advance warning so it doesnt affect anyone else's raiding
Previous guilds? The last 2 guild i was in where draken templars and Knights of Vengance both of the guild's split up in the end

RL age: 26/27 (may sound bit strange but i know its one of them 2 Smile )

RL name: Martin

Previous main chars:Thordan

Where are you from?: England , Hampshire

Who do you know in the guild? : Naritha (Sisster) Asharna (Bro ) Bannanaman /holymoly/prisaius (RL friends)

Why do you want to join DD? I have 2 reasons for wanting to join DD's
a) Ever since my first days of playing wow i looked at ur guild name and thought "YEAH ... i wish i was a drunk dragon .Mainly because i love dragons and quite like gettting drunk .
B) My sisster her bf and most of the best players/rl people i have met in the game so far .

How is your connection? I wud say it is fine unless someone forgets to pay for the internet Razz

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? Nope same old same old

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? I love wow have no life and wish to raid with people who have rules and regulations. I Have never had to follow rules in a guild but am prepared to put as much effort in as needed because i wud like too for once see end game content in one of the wow exspansions i play Smile oooh i have a drake too not quite a dragon but close Razz
Anyway thank you very much for takeing the time to read this and hopefully we will have a happy wow life together Razz
your's sincerely Martin xxx
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Yes my brother really does have no life.. as he does not ever need to get a job!!!!! So he plays every evening and sleeps in the day.. or the other way around if needed to raid in the day.. He is one of them people who wow is there real life,lol..

I will say one thing about my brother he loves to boost people and help people level.. everyone loved him in are last guild cause he always took low levels and people alts to instances..

My brother is also always very happy to re-spec for whatever is needed.. Must say he is not as good a healer as me Naritha.. but oneday he might get there .. ha ha Ive been on lots raids with him as tank and he is good but i personal think he is best as moonkin.

Well anyways Good Luck Bro!!!

O he is on facebook called Martin Durrant and Network London.. he could always do with more friends.. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 am

I think we might need a boomkin, but I don't know for sure. I hope you get in mate Smile
I'm currious about the "does not ever need to get a job" part though, I want to be in that position too! Razz
Job hunting right now sucks big fat saussage.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 am

"does not ever need to get a job" I think he works at a internet helpdesk at home Razz
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 am

Duranor wrote:
"does not ever need to get a job" I think he works at a internet helpdesk at home Razz

What i mean is he dont work... I mean he dont work at home or anywhere... He plays Wow thats his job cyclops
Back to top Go down
Zombzar
Uber geek
Zombzar

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:16 pm

+1 for having same first name as me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nefertem
The Nefinator
Nefertem

Male
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Zomb likes ersil!

Zombzar and Ersil, sittin' in a tree, K I S S I N G!
Back to top Go down
Zombzar
Uber geek
Zombzar

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Nefertem wrote:
Zomb likes ersil!

Zombzar and Ersil, sittin' in a tree, K I S S I N G!
Pfff Mac users should be banned from forums. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

could you try and have a chat with marsdefender plz.

TY

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 am

Oooo Martin :

Who do you know in the guild? Shiikamaru = Dazza your other Sister!!!

O how can you forget her Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ersil

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: thx for reading   Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:51 pm

LOL emma she is only lev 16 or something Smile + I didnt even know the name of her char Razz

Thx to everyone who has read my app Smile u all sound really nice if not a little bit crazy Razz

Unfortunately im a bit crazy Razz im not to keen on kissing in a tree either but maybe we can come to a compramise neth :

Ersil and Neth sitting in a tree S M O K E I NG sensei

afro anyway thx again hope to see ya all soon lol!
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Bro do you no you gotta contact someone and chatt or somthing like that??
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 am

Okay.

Seriously.

What the hell lol, Emma is recruiting like a bitch lady!
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am

Yeah im hoping i will win a Prize Very Happy

Im hoping if this brother gets a invite then my other brother Exidos will also join the guild. I also have a couple more friends that im hoping to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 am

dotdotdot
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Well my brother is still guildless so maybe there not all get invited anyways Sad
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

You post more than I do, spammer.
Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Nah im not Spammer just a Drunk which is fine with me.. 130 Posts.. I work 7 days a week so im not doing bad with my posting .. ha ha

Maybe im the new Mrs Harriot.. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I mean sure it's going to take you a while to get to my total posts, and honestly I don't think you will. As I will need to slack so bad, but you are really doing an impressive job post spamming.

lawl maybe, I doubt it though, you will really need to step up your game to be that Wink

+1
Back to top Go down
Gaewyn
Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Application approved, contact any officer for an invite.

Welcome to DD Smile

/Gae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid Application
Page 1 of 1