Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid resto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erendis

Druid resto Empty
PostSubject: Druid resto   Druid resto Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Character name and class: Erendis Druid (resto)

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: Karazhan, Gruul , Maggy, SSC (but not with Vashij and one boss before)

When can you raid?
Your raiding days is fine for me , anyway I always got time in mon. , tuesday,thursday, and in weekend. sometimes fridays.

Previous guilds?
Twisted Knights , Knights of Elrond.
RL age: 19(soon 20)

RL name: Bartosz (Bart)

Where are you from? Poland Wrocław city

Who do you know in the guild? noone exactly but I was running sometimes with DD players.

Why do you want to join DD?
Becouse DD is a guild with tradition , raiding but not hardcore like Mad or Postal. And everytime when i m in group with DD ppl they are so nice:) so If i looking for a nice raiding guild not hardcore with friendly ppl and i hope good-humored atmosphere Drunken Dragons i think is the best choice. more in "Anything else you".

How is your connection? Very good. i dont write down any compication with it:)

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
About myself..hnhmm i can tell u whatever u want but in summary: I looking for nice raiding guild with friendly ppl , good-humored atmosphere . My present guild is true social with friendly ppl but i would like to raiding more. Anyway if u cant give me 100% spot place for resto druid i will reconcile with that:) And second reason why i put this application is the chance for build up and getting new exp. So i think its good time for a change in my WoW life:)
And now something aboout me:) i m a resto druid since a lvl 40, so i think i know how to play it but , always we got a time and chance to learn something new:) i hope this guild will give me this chance . About addons :I use Grid, DBM, Quartz m,Omen , Decursive and many equal things. About me in RL: I m a student of politology science on Wrocław University, I think helpful ,accesible , someone who would like to join something special:)

ty for your time which u need to read this apply:)
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Druid resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid resto   Druid resto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:43 am

could you plz contact me ingame?

ty
Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Druid resto
Page 1 of 1