Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Pally Wanting to Come Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malakai

Old Pally Wanting to Come Home Empty
PostSubject: Old Pally Wanting to Come Home   Old Pally Wanting to Come Home Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Character name and class: Malakai - Paladin - Retnoob at the moment for leveling but Holy/clense Bot is in my blood

Asharna - hunter MM Spec

Lvl: malakai 71 ~ Been a bit slow but will power level up soon enough
Asharna 76
Raid experience:

Cut my Teeth Raiding MC back in the Day, Stopped raiding in BC due to RL issues and time constraints but Done Kara more times than i have drunk Cider (which is alot) Gruul, Mag and had a sortie or 2 in
Tempest Keep. I have alot more time now to play so looking forward to doing 10/25 mans in WOTLK.

When can you raid?
Tuesdays i play football, most other nights im not commited to anything.

Previous guilds?
Drakan Templars, Had a long run in there and loved it liek a family but alot of the long term members started leaving warcraft.
Before that i was in DDs! which is where i learnt to Heal and Clense ;P

RL age: 27

RL name: Phil

Where are you from? UK, basingstoke

Who do you know in the guild? Adorra, Smile Did know several others but not sure who is still around, As Naritha mentioned in her application alot of the DD crowd came to my in game wedding....

Why do you want to join DD?
Well i left DD's rather unfortunatly a long time ago while i was inactive, and i think DD's was disbanded and rebuilt while i was away, and i just joined my g/fs guild to spend more time with her, but now i would like to come back, see who frmo the old crowd is about and have a good time. I have many fond memories of DD's and i really learnt to play warcraft properly with you guys and would like to recapture that.

How is your connection?
20mb Cable connection which is mostly stable, i have a 2MB adsl back up if it all goes to pot.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
Im an easy going dedicated person, love warcraft ( a bit too much i think) and like the guild enviroment, recently came back from inactivity (lured back by the lich king of all things!) and really enjoy being social.
Back to top Go down

Old Pally Wanting to Come Home
Page 1 of 1