Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovekill

old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Empty
PostSubject: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:41 am

Character name and class: lovekillzz pala

Lvl: 80

RL age: 23

RL name: ant

Previous main chars: Twintown Very Happy

Where are you from? wales ftw

Who do you know in the guild? ermm all old school players from TBC? Smile addy, flames, nath, ath,drogin, blood, frotlord, drugolina the list is endless lol Smile

Why do you want to join DD? wanna be bk in my favorite guild in WOW, TBC times were the best ive ever had in WOW and wanna relive it again n again n again nagain........

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? nope

What's your favorit things to do ingame? talk to all my mates from TBC (nearly all in DD lol) and have those kinda nights we used to have were the convo's were endless and most of the times just totaly random Razz and dont forget the awsome grinding ^_^

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? i quit wow for about 16 months and couldnt resist the game no more it was calling for me all the time (i had wet dreams about it) jk lol and i really wanna feel like i did in tbc so far all wotlk has brought me is bored tbh and i want that feeling of exitment bk were all my mates are there to have totally random convos about anything that pops in my head lol and dont forget i like my drink, old schoolers remember all my drunk raiding? Very Happy god im getting goosebumps rethiniking all these old school times Very Happy thats about it really hope this is enough info or am i blabbing on now? must be the beer...... tlk to u soon hopefully DD'ers Smile ohh and remeber the kara speed runs? when i was RL dam that felt good, rite going now im deffo blabbing on.... speak soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogin
n00b

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Glad to see you applied mate Surprised hope im gonna see you back in soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Welcome Back, grab me or one of the officers for an invite Smile

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
lovekill

PostSubject: Re: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

nice 1 Very Happy ill catch yaz l8r on tonight been Xmas shopping alll day only just gt bk now im nakered so going for a kip lol
Back to top Go down
Drogin
n00b

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:22 pm

woot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)   old schooler wants to be bk home!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old schooler wants to be bk home!! :)
Page 1 of 1