Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock - Ecklipz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecklipz

Warlock - Ecklipz Empty
PostSubject: Warlock - Ecklipz   Warlock - Ecklipz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:08 am

Character name and class:
Ecklipz/Warlock

Lvl:

Raid experience:
All Pre-BC. Done GL/Mag/ZA/KZ/SSC Full/TK 3/4

When can you raid?
Everyday anytime. But I pref doing just the 3 raids per week as stated in the sticky.

Previous guilds?
Craploads cos I've been on many different realms, had many chars and was on alliance. horde..ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE. But here's the main ones.

Pre-BC..Silver Oak Guardians, Righteous, Past Redemption
BC..Made (Anachronos), Genesis, Vehemence

RL age:

RL name:
Jon

Where are you from?
UK - London

Who do you know in the guild?
Nerfertem, Ruffles, Rasputin, Astel, Fatemmet. Some of em might not know/remember me cos it was pre-bc when I knew them. Astel was actually my GM at one point. Anyways I knew them when I played a NE warrior called Keltor.

Why do you want to join DD?
Wanna see BC latest dungeons before WOTLK comes out and to /shoo the boredom I'm going through with waiting S4 to end >< You guys can practically inv me to guild, let me have my fun in MH/BT for 1-2months, not give me any loot, kick me from guild and I'll still be like..YAY Very Happy

But I'll still take raiding seriously and do my best as I hate f**ckin things up for others and if I pass the trial than I'll become a raider instead of a PvPer as there's not much for me to gain in arena anymore. CBA with arena at lvl 80.

How is your connection?
100 MS, 4MB broadband.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
I might have PvP gear on armory. If thats the case..SS here for PvE gear. My hit rating is good, spell damage is mediocre and crit is lacking 2-3% to be on par and deal with BT (if I was destro which I will be for raiding I'll have 25% crit for destruction spells). I'll really hate you guys for rejecting me if gears the problem. No srsly I will =\

IRL I'm a person who slacks a lot, likes movies, clubbing..and more meh I duno what to say for this part..can't really imagine ppl being interested in what I'm interested in ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Ecklipz

Warlock - Ecklipz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Ecklipz   Warlock - Ecklipz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:16 am

Ohh I don't think links are enabled..

1012spell dmg unbuffed.
197 hit rating.
17.56% crit. 25.56% when destro.

2/5 T4. (helm and legs..gloves in bank)
Handwraps of flowing thought.
Boots of incantations.
Fused nethergon band.
Exhalted KZ caster ring.
Voodoo woven belt.
Scarlet sindorei robes.
Adorment of stolen souls.
Vidicators silk cuffs.
Icon of the silver crescent.
Timbaws Focusing Crystal
Cloak Of Subjugated power,
S2 mainhand.
Jewel of infinite possibilies
Tirisfal wand of ascendancy...

Goddamn long type..everything is enchanted and gemmed. Rings have +12spelldmg on em.

Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Warlock - Ecklipz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Ecklipz   Warlock - Ecklipz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:42 am

noes links arent enabled for applications!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock - Ecklipz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Ecklipz   Warlock - Ecklipz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Ecklipz
Page 1 of 1