Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy paladin for WOTLK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomic

Holy paladin for WOTLK Empty
PostSubject: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Character name and class:
Atomicdyl, Paladin

Lvl:

Raid experience:
All up to SSC

When can you raid?
Whenever i am needed, notice is required ofcourse Very Happy

Previous guilds?
Genesis, Order of Avalon, Desired, Inspire.

RL age:

RL name:
Dylan

Where are you from?
Wales, UK

Who do you know in the guild?
Dreadzo? :S if he is still within the guild ^^

Why do you want to join DD?
I am not currently looking for a BC raiding guild, as my subject says i am looking to raid in WOTLK. I have leveled as a holy paladin to 70 and done raids up too SSC, so i am quite well skilled as a healer.

How is your connection?
Very Good, Wired 20mb/s Virgin Broadband Smile

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
Well, i am currently preparing for WOTLK and therefore am retribution specced. i shall be leveling to 80 as ret and once i reach 80 shall be re-speccing back to Holy and equipping the Holy gear i have picked up along the way so i can help out the guild in raids wether they be 10 or 25 man and even heroics ^^. I am a very mature person who is always on time and reliable. And starting on the second i am starting college to per-sue my eduction by doing A-levels in maths, chemistry, biology and physics. Cool

Thanks alot, Dylan ^^

Almost forgot to mention, before posting this i registered for the site, since i thought i would require a username to log in and post. Sorry, i shoud have read the sticky first. jocolor silly me clown
Back to top Go down
Atomic

PostSubject: Please..   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:49 pm

When my armory has been checked, please don't take my gear into account. As i have said i am applying for a spot for WOTLK not BT/MH and BC raids. So when WOTLK begins i shall have the same gear as those who have been raiding BT for a while now.. affraid lvl 71 greens FTW?! Suspect

Thanks again, Dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Atomic wrote:

A-levels in maths, chemistry, biology and physics.

Oh. God.

That's gonna be fun for you! Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:28 am

Ha ha, yeah should be a laugh Rolling Eyes ... A* Biology, A Maths, A Physics and A in Chemistry bounce

So i shouldn't do to bad. Any thoughts on an invite anyone? Social spot till WOTLK wouldn't go a miss either? Razz

Atomicdyl
Back to top Go down
Atomic

PostSubject: Sorry   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 am

Don't want to sound like i am nagging here, but any chance on a reply?

Dylan Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:40 am

I am sorry, you do not meet our age requirements, we wish you luck in finding a guild.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Atomic

PostSubject: "You need to be a mature player to apply"   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Nowhere on your "How to apply" post does it at all say anything about an age limit in the guild.

The closest you come to talking about age is...
Quote :
You need to be a mature player to apply
Doesn't my application prove in some weird and wonderful way, that persons the age of 16 (Or under, since i only just turned 16 cheers) can be mature both in game and out.

Maybe you should re-consider your application terms soon, before you lose too many skilled and mature players.

So guess i will never be joining <DD>, as im already arguing with the GM Suspect Twisted Evil

Farewell Dylan/Atomic
Back to top Go down
Warlöck

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Don't mean to sound mean or anything here but the fact you nagged for a reply kinda prooves your lack of maturity, Rushing a GM never good news.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 pm

well if we said you need to be over this age, suddely everybody that applies will be that age, so no we do not have it, and no we are not gonna post it, and no you are not getting into dd

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Atomic

PostSubject: warlock..   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:36 am

Stop sucking ass warlock.

No one likes a suck up.

And adorra, i didn't expect to get in.

You should a least have a maturity trial or something, no matter how old us teens are, we should all get a shot.

AtomicDyl
Back to top Go down
theheavyone
Uber geek

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:49 am

why should u all get a shot?

if we bend the rules once.. then as addy says.. everyone would want us to bend them for them too

rules are final , good luck finding another guild . cause u wont get into this one
Back to top Go down
Warlöck

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:30 am

Not sucking Ass mate, i've been in DD once, and was kicked due to the fact that my internet died for a few months, and having been on the inside i know you are not the type of personality that would fit in here, and tbh i think you yourself have just prooved it.
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm

GTFO NOOB LOLOOL!1oneoneone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin for WOTLK   Holy paladin for WOTLK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin for WOTLK
Page 1 of 1