Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nokiarog

Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Empty
PostSubject: Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.   Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 am

Lvl: 80

RL age: 17, Close to 18 though.

RL name: Victor

Previous main chars: None, Nokiarogue heh.
Where are you from? Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? Simon (Ironforger) in real life. Talked to Yorak some times.

Why do you want to join DD? 1, I want a friendly/and Funny guild. Heard simon talk/listen on Ventrilo and Ray/Yorak was SO nice to simon. Was fun:) And, Talked to Yorak about replacing hes rogue in rg2. And if not, Then i would love to join as Casual.

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? Nope not yet. YET. Nokiarogue is a weird name lol

What's your favorit things to do ingame? Arena with my friend Simon, And raiding icc/having fun with guild:)

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?

My english is not that good, ehm:(.. Simon is helping me alot over voice chat while raiding, pvping etc. And Flamez is a dane too, so cant be that bad:D

(Simon helped me write this). Pretty Please Addy/Yorak:)
Back to top Go down
Nokiarog

PostSubject: A   Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

Nokiarogue* (Username), It wont let me say the last letter
Back to top Go down
Yorak
Whelp
Yorak

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.   Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am

It's fine by me, done a few pug ICC 25's / VoA 25's seems like a good player and rogue, language barrier may be a bit awkward for me but not too big of a deal. We could really use him to replace my rogue as I'm tanking nowadays. Although of course it comes down to you. Addy
Back to top Go down
Yorak
Whelp
Yorak

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.   Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 am

You have a trial it would seem Nokiarogue lets see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.   Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nokiarogue. Rogue dps/Casual.
Page 1 of 1