Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casual application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dephins

Casual application Empty
PostSubject: Casual application   Casual application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Character name and class: Dephins Priest

Lvl: 37

RL age: 26

RL name: Per

Previous main chars: Lammo gnome mage. Joined DD in the spring 2005

Where are you from? I am from Denmark

Who do you know in the guild? Let me see : Bloodloki , Deadlydave , Flameboys , Luisa , TD , Adorra , Ytrillien ( I think he was a DPS warrior at the time , not sure about the spelling though) The list is endless Smile

Why do you want to join DD? Oh the DD love Very Happy And to meet some new ppl , Even though i donīt talk so much.

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? nope

What's your favorit things to do ingame? At the moment im kinda stuck on endless amounts of quests and a bit of pvp.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
Well i am 26 years old , and i have been working as an agricultural mechanic for about 10 years now.
Started playing this game in 05 with my mage and joined DD as lvl 34 lvled all the boring way to 60.. Was a member for 1,5 year or so before i got fed up with game.
Then i started again on magtheridon (horde) when TBC came out , played a rogue to 70 just to have another burn out.
So now im back on good old aszune (The urge to play this silly game is not so easy to get away from) So why not get the best out of it ?

Anyways it must have been some damn good 1,5 year since i can remember all this , must have been the nekkid dancing in auberdine thing Wink

/dephins
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Casual application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual application   Casual application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am

WB to aszune, grab me ingame for a chat Smile

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

Casual application
Page 1 of 1