Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julienna

Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Empty
PostSubject: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 am

Character name and class: Julienna, Priest (Holy 14/57/0, Shadow 16/0/55)

Lvl: 80

RL age: 34

RL name: Rudolf

Previous main chars: Tymalia, a druid that I never got passed 62. or 64. On Steamwheedle Cartel

Where are you from? Born in the Netherlands, living in Finland atm, can read danish Wink

Who do you know in the guild? Bobonefer(to)tem

Why do you want to join DD? Bobo's full of praise, and I'd like to join a group of semi-mature people Smile Plus I am way too chatty to be guildless.

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? The char was called Shadowfang on Steamwheedle cartel RP server, before his sex-change

What's your favorit things to do ingame? Trying out new encounters, gearing up, and the (anti)social aspect of guild life. Oh and of course farming mats endlessly!

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Chatty. Very chatty. What else... something relevant: I'd love to start raiding again, but my irregular work makes me a bit to unreliable for a steady raid spot atm. But I'd be happy to fill the gaps once my gear is up to par.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

give me a /W ingame and i am sure we can find a spot for you Smile

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Nefertem
The Nefinator
Nefertem

Male
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Rudolf! <3

Met this guy when living in Norway almost 4 years ago. He used to play a fair amount, but ended up getting a life! Surprised
Back to top Go down
theheavyone
Uber geek

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:09 pm

a life? that cant be good
Back to top Go down
Julienna

PostSubject: RE   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Lovely!
I'll probably contact you in the beginning of next week, am abroad at the moment. Smile
What characters would you be on around what time?

@nefertem: you've seen me wipe in SC more than playing I guess Wink

Well, the life (a.k.a. GF) started playing, too, so now I can start playing again without feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Nefertem
The Nefinator
Nefertem

Male
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 pm

We should get this guy some forum access btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider   Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julliena - casual undergeared oldschool raider
Page 1 of 1