Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Limpsy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 am

Application form

Character name and class:Limpsy - Druid Balance

Lvl: 80

Raid experience:
I must admit I did not start my WoW life until 1 month before TBC expansion, starting to level my Rogue (Limps). I did a lot of TBC with my rogue (Kara, Maggy, Gruul) but I then rerolled a druid (Balance) for getting the ranged feeling for a change.
I did Kara(cleared), Gruul(cleared), Maggy(cleared), MH(on 3 boss), and a bit of BT(no bosses). In WotLK: Naxx (10 man with a private group (Cantos who made a very good group), Naxx 25 with DMR all cleared, OS (10 man, 1 drake),
Mylagos (10 man P3, 25 man P2).VoA (25 man). VoA (10 Man).

When can you raid?
Thurs, Sunday, Monday, if more days is needed i can do so but would like to know a few days before raid.

Previous guilds?
Well on my Rogue I was at start in Night Raiders (lvl guild), Visable Shadow (fun guild, but not fun at all ^^)
Akatsukiryu (a very nice guild were I met a lot of my mates (Élémént, Felicie (His alt, Druid)) I lvl with them and it was pretty much a fun guild with a bit of raiding and very good players, and some good mates from there)
Then I wanted to raid more and joined second life (left same day, some of them were not very nice ppl)
70 Silver Oak Guardians Raider, DPS in raids. Left for Mea Culpa along with alot from SOG (almost all the old raiders, this desission was made by the officers) to get raid progress this was great times and I met a lot of good friends.
70 Mea Culpa Raider, DPS in raids. Left due to expansion (leveling) and future raid progress (rerolled Boomkin) again a lovly bunch of ppl got a lot of mates from there.
When WotLK came out I Joined up in Dead men raiding, alot of ppl that were in SOG joined so did ppl from our forum (dead men walking) I love theese guys, but raid wise I wanna move on due to slow progress.

RL age:

RL name:
Anders

Previous main chars:
Limps - Rogue gnome

Where are you from?
Denmark

Who do you know in the guild?
Felicie, and I did a bit of raid with Drunken Dragons not long ago.

Why do you want to join DD?
I wanna raid with Drunken Dragons and my mate (Felicie), raids is why I play. And from the raid I was on with DD I had good fun, they're nice people, and it seems to have a nice atmosphere.

How is your connection?
12 mb up and down and very stable, only had 1 net crash in 2,5 years (and it lasted 10 sec).

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before?
Yes I actually did now I think about it name was Adrienna I think and changed it to Limpsy because I thought Adrienna was pretty lame name, and I had a Rogue named Limps ^^

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
Well I am a player who really wanna give my best, and allways come prepared (I dont say mistakes cant happend but I try to avoid them)
I am also a Boomkin that know his rotation of DoT's and spells and I know my class very well, best Balance, made my specc with the talent I have because it maximize dps and mana regen, though I need to change a few points if a misery priest is present.
I'm also a good team player, not selfish, allways ready for raid, my overall dmg pr. raid is about 3750 dps. average.

Best regards,

/Limpsy
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 pm

could you try and contact marsdefender for a chat plz

ty
Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Called Limps for a reason? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Limpsy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Well Limps is a name i used since i startet going online, no real reason why just my gaming name and forum Wink

I will get in touch with Marsdefender when i see him online, btw I have a new alt I just startet a DK (Límps) I am pretty much on him to lvl atm.
Back to top Go down
Limpsy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 am

Hi guys, I have used my last 3 days thinking about some things.
And I really came to the conclusion that I can not leave Dead men Raiding, with only one reason I would miss them all to much regarding progress. I did not expect this kind of reaction from my self but I guess we don't always know how the brain react.

I know Drunken Dragons is an awesome place, and some very nice people. That's why it was so hard for me to make up my mind, and I am really sorry to have wasted ya time and space on forum.
I hope you all don't hate me, this was the hardest call I had to make in this game. And thank you all for the chance and sorry for not taking it.

Hope you All the best fun with new patch and content.

Best regards,

Limpsy.

sorry
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 am

If they were worried about forum space I would've been kicked off of them ages ago =P

best of luck in DMR
Back to top Go down
Zombzar
Uber geek
Zombzar

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1