Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prot tanker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lethic

prot tanker Empty
PostSubject: prot tanker   prot tanker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Character name and class: lethic paladin

Lvl: 80

Raid experience: malygos 25 man naxx 25 man and 10, VoA 25 man 10 man, Eos, 25 man 10 man done whit 4 drakes

When can you raid? useley free at the whole weekends:)

Previous guilds? MAD

RL age: 19

RL name: oscar

Previous main chars: shadowfeer rogue and montaso horde mage done whole tbc raid on my mage and whole previous 40 man raid whit rogue

Where are you from? norway

Who do you know in the guild? non i thinK.)

Why do you want to join DD? im a person who likes to be soscial and have raiding fun whit em. and i also lf a experiance raiding guild. being a tanker or dps

How is your connection? soscial conection or ingame conection? well i gues on both works fine:)

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? never

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? im a guy who plays often music. playing in a band aswell. useley works whit art painting and drawings.
useley sometimes out town jaming whit friends or totaley strangers:) love to be soscial whit aneyone. also ingame have non problems helping out others. as in archivement heroic dungons or normal. or even boosts:)

plz copy the form into a post and answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

prot tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot tanker   prot tanker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I am sorry, we cannot offer you a spot in DD atm, we wish you luck in finding a guild

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

prot tanker
Page 1 of 1