Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knight reporting for duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombzar

Death Knight reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 am

Character name and class: Zombzar, Death Knight

Lvl: 80

Raid experience:
Dpsing/Tanking in ZG, AQ, MC, Kara, ZA, Gruuls, first bosses of SSC and TK (not on this character naturally)

When can you raid? The mentioned raid days: thursday, sunday, monday and 1 or 2 other days. Pretty flexible on that.

Previous guilds?
Final Justice, Tabula Rasa

RL age: 19

RL name: Martin

Where are you from? Netherlands

Who do you know in the guild?
No one, afaik. I might have grouped with a few waaaay back at 60.

Why do you want to join DD? Me and a good friend of mine (who should be applying soon as well) have been on the lookout for a long time now for a guild that doesn't crumble when a series of wipes are against us. DD sounds like the right guild for us. People who know what they are doing, put effort in what they do and have fun while doing it. Wink

How is your connection? I've got a stable connection, no trouble with lag or dropping out (unless it's good ol' blizzards fault of course )

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
I'm studying at college and planning to for the years ahead of me. One of my other addictions aside from WoW is playing quite a lot of instruments but I will spare you that list, haha. Smile

I've been playing WoW for a bit more then 3 years now. I'm a naturally positive player that likes to get the most out of his character. I have quite a lot of past experiences with classes, having played nearly all of them I feel like I have a relatively good understanding of all the classes.
My preference goes out to dpsing and tanking. I like them both equally but since tanking has always been a less attractive role than dps'ing, in general, I went with that. Having previously tanked on a prot pally, and tanked and dps'ed on a feral druid, you can see how the death knight kind of fits in.
Both dpsing and tanking are very nice and fun with the same spec, so I'm pretty versatile on that department.
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 am

who was your old main?

the m8 you have applying, what class is he, since i am guessing you both would like to get in, and we need to make sure we can use him aswell Smile

we would prob need you to tank mainly, since we are a bit low on tanks atm. havnt really grped with any DKs yet, only 1 time, and as dps, so have been wondering how it is. Would you be up for doing a hc with some DDs before we deside?

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 am

Could see how he handles the Aggro Machine sometime Razz

(thats me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zombzar

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 am

Quote :
who was your old main?
My old main is eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Maelan

Quote :
the m8 you have applying, what class is he, since i am guessing you both would like to get in, and we need to make sure we can use him aswell
My friend who's applying is that sneaky rogue, Celowen, applied now as well

Quote :
we would prob need you to tank mainly, since we are a bit low on tanks atm. havnt really grped with any DKs yet, only 1 time, and as dps, so have been wondering how it is. Would you be up for doing a hc with some DDs before we deside?
Death Knights are much like feral druids in that they can just swap their gear and tank or dps like any other. I even had several people yapping about me outdpsing them while I was the tank.

I'm fine with tanking a heroic, mind you though I'm still critable at the moment. Have only done 2 or 3 level 80 instances so far, due to lack of people. I've been working on getting defense capped to become uncritable but it takes a bit longer than a warrior/pally (lack of defense on weapons/shield, ranged slot) Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Any chance you are on tonight? would like to get you to tank a run, any spec you like ofc.

send me a /w ingame

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm

veel geluk ik hoop dat je vanafond aan me zijde mee kan tanken Razz

Alvast veel sucses.

een andere nederlander Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight reporting for duty   Death Knight reporting for duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1