Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman   Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Character name and class: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman

Lvl: 70

Raid experience: TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, half ZA (pre 3.0) Pre.2.0: ZG, MC, AQ20 (resto druid)

When can you raid? All the mentioned scheduled days

Previous guilds?

RL age: 24

RL name: Denis Krause

Where are you from? Portugal

Who do you know in the guild? not really. I got into a pug with some DD members for the leeroy achievment and remembered reading about you on the forums and tought it is a good guild to send an application

Why do you want to join DD? I am searching a raiding guild for WotLK.

How is your connection? It is fine

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?

I got back to WoW with this new account about 4 month ago, But i started playing in 2004 iirc.
The main objective for my application is a spot for the new WotLK content, because I am aware that my gear does not meet the requirements for MH/BT. (thou with 3.0 I might be quite easy. Hate what they did btw, feels like cheating).

I am a very comitted players and do everything possible to help the guild's raid progression. I am always prepared for raids (consumables and studied tactics): I am also very presistent waht concerns progression bosses (no whines about endless wipes) Progression for me is more importan then the loot, loot is only one of the means to progress further. I don't mind respeccing, thats why i chose a hybrid as my main on this new account anyway.

Hope to hear feedback from you soon.

Kind regards
Denis Krause
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman   Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 pm

very nice application, welcome to DD.

contact me ingame for an invite

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman   Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Thank you very much.

Hope I can be useful.

Any raid I can join with my gear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman   Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Vhankel - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1