Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowch

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:21 am

Character name and class: my main is shadowchild, Druid , resto. also have Warrior Sunchild /mage Redeyechild /pally Freechild

Lvl: All 4 is lvl 70

Raid experience: Kara/Za/Gruul/Maggy/SSC/MH/TK

When can you raid? Well that depends on my IRL job, but usually Sunday/Monday/tuesday or during the day time.

Previous guilds? Brigdeburners/Lords of Midnight

RL age: 24

RL name: Lars Martin Jensen

Where are you from? Denmark alltho i live in Norway now with my Wife.

Who do you know in the guild? Namuras from ages ago we lvled our mages together,

Why do you want to join DD? Cuz i´m looking fore a guild wich is a pro raiding guild without the 100% attendents as you can understand my work dossent allow me to raid 3/4 times a week, every week.

How is your connection?
Works fine i have 380 Ms and 25 Fps in raids usually

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself?
well only i know you´r looking fore a resto shammy and a Shadowpriest, alltho i have a resto druid and a warrior/mage as Dps classes, i´ll be abel to help you out in a tight spot.
other than that i´m an easy going guy not much to tell, maybe i´m married to a norwegian girl who also plays WoW and is currently raiding with Pulse. well have fun guys, let me know if you need me Wink

X -- Child
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:28 am

I know Redeyechild from ages ago, we were still levelling our mages.
It would be great if we could find a spot for him, hes allways been a nice and friendly guy, and I know him for quite some time now, I believe he would be a good aquisition to our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 am

Hai dude ^^ We've quested a few times together with Scorner I believe (whom I originally levelled to 60 with). I remember your name(s) from long ago Smile
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:18 pm

could you contact me ingame plz, i cant promise you a spot or anything, but would like to have a chat and hear a little more about you.

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1