Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage applicant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlyn

Mage applicant Empty
PostSubject: Mage applicant   Mage applicant Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am

Character name and class: Merlynstorm human mage

Lvl: 70

Raid experience: I have been from LBRS to Illidari council

When can you raid? I can raid from 18 sept and forth when i m needed to

Previous guilds? Ok i ve been to dice with my mage and now pulse,however i ve been in eureka with my paladin (Execute) moved now to other server and raided some time with Been there done that on my hunter (Anarchitect). I have the experience needed and i know the tacts very well.

RL age:22

RL name: kyriakos

Where are you from? Cyprus

Who do you know in the guild? We do arena with Schhpy

Why do you want to join DD? I have heard the best words from a couple of persons in server that i highly trust

How is your connection? stable

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Well i am a student studying in UK economics i work on summers as a planning officer in cyprus international airport i am an easy going guy and my english sound wierd from Vent ;p

Gear: My mage is currently hit capped and i m using ZA/heroic haste gear for raid dps. Usually spected arcane frost for mana effieciency and stable dps and frost when we do arena.

Thanks for reading! Merlynstorm
Back to top Go down

Mage applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage applicant   Mage applicant Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 am

gogo Merlyn Razz
Back to top Go down

Mage applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage applicant   Mage applicant Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm

kyriakos.. nice irl name Razz GL from me Razz
Back to top Go down

Mage applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage applicant   Mage applicant Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:34 am

We have desided not to offer you a spot in DD, but we wish you luck in finding a guild

Fatemmet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage applicant   Mage applicant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage applicant
Page 1 of 1