Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rildif

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Character name and class: Rildif- BM Hunter 41/20/0 Can spec to whatever is needed.

Lvl:70

Raid experience: I have done Full Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Solarion and Void reaver in Tempest Keep, The Lurker Below, Hydross, several attempts on Leotheras the Blind and Morogrim Tidewalker in Serpentshrine Cavern and Rage Winterchill and attempts on Anteheron in Mount Hyjal.

When can you raid? I can raid mostly any day of the week, you're raiding schedule suits me fine. But around The end of summer and Christmas I have exams to study for.

Previous guilds?Im currently in an Unknown entity, before that I was One luv.

RL age: 14

RL name: Daniel

Where are you from? Ireland

Who do you know in the guild? Mitta

Why do you want to join DD? Drunken Dragons seems to have great raiding experience and is also in End game content raids, I to would like to see some End game content, It also seems like a friendly environment to join in.

How is your connection? My connection is pretty stable. Running at around 30-60 FPS in raids.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? Well outside of WoW I usually would like to read, go outside with my friends, or lie down and watch A bit of Heroes or House.

Thank You,
Rildif.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 pm

i am sorry, you do not meet our age requirements, we wish you luck in finding a guild

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Rildif

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Alrighty no problem, Good luck with further game progression!
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Uber geek
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:37 pm

And good luck to you as well Daniel Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.anime.dk
Sponsored content

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1