Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiskers

XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid   XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 am

Character name and class: Wiskers (Feral Druid)

Lvl: 80

RL age: 32

RL name: Mark

Previous main chars: This char is main

Where are you from? UK

Who do you know in the guild? No-one unfortunatly, but hoping that will all change soon Wink

Why do you want to join DD? I'm moving from Hellscream, dont like the server much, done some reaserch and Aszune seems to b the place to b, I created a lvl1 on Aszune and asked around, DD's was sold to me by someone who couldnt fault u at all, i also spoken with Adora about 2 weeks ago and she seems really nice, appologies for not applying sooner but motherboard fried on PC and had to wait till payday to get in running again ;p

Did you have a namechange, if so, what was your char called before? I might require a name change if Wiskers is taken, not sure what 2 yet

What's your favorit things to do ingame? I'm a casual player (tho still spend far 2 long on the game) so I mainly do PvP, dailies, some dungeons ect. Would love to get bk into raiding one day if time permits, having a wife and 2 year old on my case mostly tho Smile

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself? I'm an old skool player, been around for years, played druid for most of it. I also have 3 lvl80 chars on Horde (may consider bringing them over and having a faction change). I play the game to have fun and remember that it is a game so u wont get any complaints about repair bills from me :)P

Cheers,

Mark
Back to top Go down
Adorra
Admin
Adorra

Female
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid   XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 am

Hey Mark

Glad you got around to applying Smile

get your ass over to Aszune and we will find you a spot in DD Smile

Adorra
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendragons.roflforum.net
Yoghurt
Uber geek
Yoghurt

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid   XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Wiskers wrote:
I mainly do PvP

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Xolaniz

PostSubject: Re: XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid   XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello,

I've finaly move my ass to Aszune, had to change name tho, now called Xolaniz (with help from a name generator ;p),

Cheers,

Mark

You can probably find me in WG getting my ass kicked from hordies atm Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid   XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XServer Casual App - 80 Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1