Drunken Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Dragons

Nekkid Dancing ftw!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love the dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ersil 2

Love the dragons Empty
PostSubject: Love the dragons   Love the dragons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Justwanted to say high but my account has been deactivated ....errrm im getting the internet back at the end f november ... sorry that i havnt replied much but i have no internet ....i miss wow so much lol but i understand why u guys may have kicked me Sad if you'llhave me back when i get the internet back then sweet Smile miss u all (well the ones i knew)
cya all soon ersil aka trevvor /eranor Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombzar
Uber geek
Zombzar

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Love the dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love the dragons   Love the dragons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Ersil! you silly bean get back here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Harriot
Spammer
Harriot

Male
Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Love the dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love the dragons   Love the dragons Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Ahh if they take me back everytime i got awol they'll take anyone back.

=)
Back to top Go down
ersil 2

Love the dragons Empty
PostSubject: praise the lord   Love the dragons Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm

I will get back on as soon as i can i am really missing u guys . Hopefully their are some new things for me to collect . End of novemeber hurry up ARRRRG.
How is the raiding situation? like i said cant do thursdays any more but ther then that i wil be a full time raidier. Maybe if i can be a part time raider wud be a lot better Smile but when i get the internet and can stop jumping on my mates pc once in a blue moon. Then i will start raiding and we shall own !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love the dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love the dragons   Love the dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love the dragons
Page 1 of 1